Wednesday, April 19, 2006

I just swallowed my gum

My ping-pong peon is rushing me to finish my 3.30pm tea, so then he can try to look busy 'dusting' till 4.15 when I can demand another cup. All this rushing has caused me to swallow my gum - and now all the food will stick to the gummy in my tummy and cause it to bloat. I Just cant win some days.

I went with the Husband to a couples dinner on Saturday night (this is what comes of being "we'ed") and there was talk about the brunch at Indigo and my eyes lost their glazed look and got all sparkly and animated and started talking about test-tube shooters and kiwi-fruit margy pitchers and sangria pitchers, and martinis (vodka martini, not gin becuase I mean really - we are not thaaaat old) by the half-dozen and Mila went well, yeah but who can drink 1500rs worth and I was like excuse me!!!! And then the Husband and the Husband's freinds and the HUsband's friend's wives all paused from their face-stuffing and looked at me and I was all eh-eh, I will return to my glazed look now that you.
Sigh - I guess you can take the girl out of the bar, but not the bar out of the girl.

Talking of which I am sooo happy that the bar girls are allowed to dance all over again. Seriously AAR AAR has no biznez interfering with a very profitable side-line income for the cops. Maybe now SWG can get its liquor license back - it was really upsetting last weekend... All that water in the sea and not a drop of beer to drink.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home