Friday, December 16, 2005

aaaaaaaaaargh - the weekend

as the don would say shitbuggerbumballs - dont want the weekend - it is inching me closer to the year end when i have to ship-out 7500 or so pcs, not 1, not 2, not fie-ve but shitbuggerbumbaling 7500.

it used to be we live for the weekend, but now i just cant seem to get it over with in one party-hard,wake-upand-make-the-husband-oatmeal-drive-us-to-bombay-gym-say-hello-to-random-people-eat-club-food-and-stagger-into-bed-whining-about-the start-of-another-week, but honestly I am glad. I just cannot handle the routine that my weekend-life is and the vagaries of dealing with printers, shipping agents and uplabour from ludhiana is the only thing that keeps me on my toes these days, it seems.

1 He said She said:

At 6:26 PM, Blogger Naked Street said...

hey Happy Belated Anniversary... Have a wonderful life ahead full of fun and happiness.....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home