Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Conversations between Tigger and Me

Scenes most morinings:
Me: mumble, mumble, stupid carb-fix needed, where has stupid bai put the cereal bowl, mumble, mumble
(I talk to myself a lot)
Tigger: (closely following me) meeeeelk (This comes out as meeeeeeeeow)
Me: No, Tigger you cannot have
Tigger(with head titled adorably on the left): meeeeeeeeeeeelk
Me: Noooo, you know you get sinusy
Tigger (scrambling frantically at kitchen cabinet): meeeeeeeeeeeeeelk, meeeeeeeeelk, meeeeeeeelk
Me: Noooo, Daddy will yell at me
Tigger (head titled adorably to the right): I wont tell if you dont, meeeeeeeeeeelk (this comes out as miaow miaow miaow, meeeeeeeeeeeow)
Me: OK, but promise not to tell
Tigger (nodding obediently): meeelk, meelk, meelk, meelk

Scene two Weeks ago:
Me: mumble, mumble ,mumble
Tigger (at the door): ooooooooooouuuuuuuuuttttttt (this comes out as meeeeeeeeeeeow)
Husband: Why dont you take Tigger out?
Tigger (still at door): oooooooooooooooouuuuuuuutttt
Me: mumble, mumble, I am deep into my The OC/ Seinfeld/ FRiends hour
Tigger (walking back to the husband adroably all wide-eyed): OUT OUT I want to go OUT (again, all this is in miaow miaow miaow tones)
HUsband: NANANANANA, You only commute 2hours, I NANANANNANAN
TIgger (as same time): OUt OUT OUT OUT
HUsband: NANANNANANANANNA
Me: mumble mumble mumble
So, I take Tigger out and what does she do? She runs away

After massive hunt - with posters, flyers and reward of Rs1000 on air-head's head, we finally find her - money that could be better spent at SWG or Indigo is given to random watch-men and slum-boys as reward.
The last Saturday night, when we were off for couple dinner, Tigger the Air-head orange teenager cat went for a walk again. No OUT, no announcements, she just slinked off, in the 30second it took me to say to the istriwalla, bhaiya sequins pe istri mat karna.

We got her back and I was giving her this big lecture when again Tigger tilets her head to one side and blinks: Sprechen Sie Cat???? Je ne comprends pas!! (comes out as miaow?!?!)
sigh - why am I the crazy cat lady, when it is really just the cats.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home