Friday, March 04, 2005

The looong weekend looms

I am so excited about finally having a official webspace-type thing where I can just tell everyone about the super-blast my life is but I have a strong suspicion its more on the lines of humdrum city!!! I mean I get up, go to work, do some shit for a few hours, go to the gym and watch Friends (season 9 for like the fifth time) and go to bed… and now it’s almost weekend and I got excited this morning because HBO is showing Seabiscuit – the story of the horse that inspired a nation (whatever!!! Did the horse pick up a gigantic gadzillion dollar stealth plane and bomb five countries???)

I know, I double-taked myself – this is not the nish I know and love so much (nobody else will, might as well looove myself) but this is it!!! I’m excited about watching a movie that has spider-man in it even though he’s not wearing a spidey-suit and kissing women in the rain upside down. I think I’m becoming my husband!!! Help – paging the stupendous and fabulous rashmee pai – can you hear me rashmee pai – you dirty bitch who’s hoeing it up in Shimla with the rest of the single women...

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home