Thursday, April 28, 2005

xpold.com

Naughty Boy has suffered so much in the four months that he has been driving me around - pooh baby - got scratches and scrapes driving around on bombay city roads withcompltete dumbass honda city drivers, and idiot maruti800 drivers and oh dont even get me started on Qualis drivers... we will not defile the blog by mentioning the rickshaw drivers which are lower than the scum that eats the scum that lives at the bottom of the pond where the D company throws the dead bodies and nothing alive can survive (except scum and rickshaw drivers).

So, i got Naughty BOy a lovely toy - a Pioneer CD+MP3+FM muzic system and 6 speakers baby - it rocks it seriously does - i actually smile while driving and swear much less. overall it is making me a better person and happy me also means happy Naughty Boy.

I really wanted to write about serious issues in the city but that will have to await another day when i dont put on my party music and go oh oh boy stop freaking around nananan red blooded woman!!! or saw you dancing at the party...!!!

So i swing into office every morning and haveto be really careful to control the butt wiggle a serious after effect of party muzic in car. So happy and now my one&only plus one are swinging into town!!! My cup brimth over. happy excellent drunken weekend to myself and all of you out there!!! ROCK ON!!

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home