Tuesday, April 26, 2005

love actually

i've been floating on air the whole weekend inspite of having missed BAR NIGHT i spent it almost exclusively with husband hehehehe - i think its all called LURVE!!! started with romantic dinner on friday nite at POtpourii - yes, its back and it kicks Da Vinci's ass all the way to Hill Road. of course it didnt help that husband suddenly turned around at end of evening and the we had the detecting conversation where husband turns detective:
Husband: what you feeling guilty about?
me: nothing
husband: no, you missed bar nite
me: just wanted to spend time with you sweety
husband: (choking!!!) really????
me: well, just little guilty that I havent been DG'ing as much as I should have been (DG = domestic goddess) (i had been feeling guitly because of the whole not getting up to give tea and brekky at like crack of dawn to husband when he zooms off to save the mega oil coproration against the evil viruses and other wierd things that computers do when they are booted - I dont know, I know he does something?? I mean why else would he be gone like all day - it cannot be another woman - he stopped looking at them when he met me - its true cos he told me so, he did he did)

However, since husband caught me out, I decided to renege on being DG for rest of night and called gal-pal Stupendous Rash - She is nemesis of Virtuous Husband who fights the evil forces of partying!!! She embodies partying in its purests 98%v/v form...figured if she was out the balance in the world would be corrected since i had gasp!!! missed bar nite. she was also home?!?!?! so we indulged in our favourite thing to do InaneChatter (Trademark pending ((dont you dare copy it - or i will come and hunt you down and make you wish you had had all the children you wanted already)) And we have coined yet another Rashnishism - BRACKETING - its when you have asides but you are wrting the asides down and sometimes the asides just start slow and meaningful but then kind of pick momentum and gather asides of their own - then you see we have to seperate the different asides by brackets - now in a conversating they would be called bracketing - oh i know its actually a long word spelled parenthese or something but try using that in the same sentence as DUDE!!!

Then Saturday I really felt a bit tired of my materialistic, shallow life and deiced to be a volunteer and went for first volunteer work at WSD - Welfare of Stray DOgs at the municipal pound and it was horrible - oh the doggies are sweet and need help but these were bits of the city i realy did not want to see - the municipal garbage dumping ground is right next to it. so after doing my little bit for the adorable doggies, i ran like seriously fled from there to a cold shower with lots of soap and deo at the club.

Then to revert to romantic mood (I am such a multi-tasker) I went and gotted tickets for me and husband for HITCH - this really funny comedy with will smith (oh dont duh me comedies are not always funny) and since the tickets at INOX are waaay overpriced i managed to get them easy squeezy and YEA finally saw HITCH!!!

then the rest of weekend was blur, since no margaritas were involved - but it being ferpectly fine cos we had romantic club chinese, romantic club sendwiches, romantic club tea... and so on and so forth.

then on sunday husband was feeling extra lurve so he took me to romantic mini-hill climbing - which was horrible - all above-land activities which require a girl to be surefooted and agile are nixed in the future. i so suck at all this climbing routine.... but mini-hill being at land-end in bandra, awesome half-bandra-worli link flyover could be seen - its like out of miss-impossible the whole giant crane and the huge squares of concrete just waiting to be picked up by giant crane and placed on giant pillar emerging out of sea. i cant belive the band-worli link will be ready within a couple of years....yippeee!!


Aaaahhhh, lurve!!lurve!! lurve is really in the air these days -
one of my friends is getting the royal treatment and i'm like damn this did NOT happen to me - she goes to golden dragon, i used to go to Tewari... they discuss NOBU next door - i used to discuss rawa idli sunday breakfast at USK.....
she gets branded (the real stuff, no chinatown) stuff, i got homemade bulbs and roadsigns from leggo sets. aaaah, my romance was so much better. So happy to know its still going on!!! love the husband - righteous citizenship and party-battling forces aside.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home