Tuesday, August 30, 2005

stalled

i really really wanted to put up the goss and little bits about the OJ wedding... accompanied by pictures.. but i ish stalled!!! by lack of co-operation of technology. And husband, not really husband except for the fact that we have both deicded at a time when husband was really sleepy that all things shall be blamed on him and he shall apologise for my lack of shoes, my computer back-firing, my cellphone not working and world hunger and inadequate room to take in all the adorable puppies on the street and my inadequate muscle to fat percentage by the time the wedding has come around.... twice a week every monday and thursday at 10am Indian Standard Time.

So, how has technology failed me??? The phone line at my home has conked - ergo, I cannot dial up and get on internet and flop about on internet sofa at home.
At work, there is a problem with the LAN wire, and i have to wait till i can find random errand for merchandiser to be sented to, before i can sit on the one computer at work that does co-operate with me and look all busy and important while actually bogging.

so...wedding was great fun, punju- istyle... not without its little hic-cups as all weddings go. I was designated make-sure-every-random-relative-from-maharasthra got fed, i did kanyadaan, etc etc
more later!!! with pix

2 He said She said:

At 9:56 AM, Blogger rushes said...

where ish promised pix? want to seeeeeeeee!!!!! show no!

 
At 3:21 PM, Blogger suku said...

hey nish..cool blog with a "page 3" look..
belated happy birthday

 

Post a Comment

<< Home