Tuesday, September 20, 2005

The Best Friends Wedding - Part 1

Youngster's Party

Since it has been proven that I am not dying of debilitating disease and dont have TB, anemiea or any other such stuff that has mysteriously knocked me out for the last three weeks, finally here are the pix....

Venue: Club Lounge, Marriot
Date: 19 August, 2005 (its late, bite me)

The best friend wore a gorgeous little cocktail dress by Abu-Sandeep, India's foremost designers (who are currently having their first ever ever sale, gasp!!!!!)
the oberois

and Vikas as an accessory!!!
the oberois2

and me, dont forget me, in stupid corset with drawstrinsg from hell!!!!! which only Tigger the Cat had a blast attacking the stupid drawstrings while husband spent 20minutes stringing me in....
nish gj

And rest of party public was....
public1
yes, yes to be notcing husband plis plis...

We also had some random firang friends of the Josh to add gloss to wedding
time stephan

hee, hee check out pic of The Josh thru wine-glass
GO through wineglass

And HUsband saying I want to go hoooooomeeeeee
husband

Check out the pix at http://www.flickr.com/photos/

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home