Wednesday, December 28, 2005

I've got mail

I love getting email in my outlook express – there is this little logo which says receiveing 1 or 2 or 1 of 3 and it donloads and there is this whole suspense about whether it is good email – like an order or something, or bad email like why are you so late on shipment or like this style not approved or junk email like how I can buy medicines really cheap. But whatever – its still email. I mean even viruses have feelings right??? Even if the feeling is to annoy me at the least and take over my computer and my whole life and change my computer into a evil moth-eating dark machine???

And while we are on msn, I would like to say that i hate the stupid clip guy with the wiggly eye-brows who pops up wheneevr i have word doc & dear together - asking if i want help typing a aletter abd i have to be like no, you stupid american who insists i take toefel as test of engligh and i can speak it better than you (even if as we all know by now, cant spell) But i adore the doggie who searches for my files, and then shows me TADAHHH!!! here is lost file and does the whole tail-wagging - seriously i wish I could send him a vritual pat. And a bone - but then maybe he would dig up all over the virtual are where my files were and then couldnt find them again.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home