Friday, December 23, 2005

more rings around uranus- Yahoo headline

was it just me or did you also think about not washing up well???? hehehehe!!!
skid-marks planet.
Which got me thinking about how comfortable do you need to be around someone if you have to in polite terms, pass wind??? I mean com-on we eat indian food - filled with gassy legumes, gassy veggies and gassy rice and gassy pickels. I figured it must be love when husband started letting out deadly silent ones after huge helpings of my fabulous mixed dal tadka.

Also, I have noticed this very disgusting habit most drivers have - picking their noses at traffic-signals...eeeeeeeeww - I know the window glass is tinted, but hello - that does not make you invisible.

OK, now back to my refined, elegant self - have engagement pary to attend at Salt Water Grill - this gorgeous new place at marine drive - which is on the beach. Finally we get a nice place to hang-out and the people who cant are going around PILing the private use of the beach - a public property. I'm just like dude!!!its 4000sq.feet - use the rest of the beach for your pav-bhaji. I do hope the court lets this place stay - its very good fun and a godo starter to GOA!!!! next Weekend - here i come, big belly and all
yipppeeee - the year is almost over - dont care anymore about bloody sweaters to bloody germans and bloody spaniards and also very cute but bloody belgian kids.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home