Tuesday, May 16, 2006

K.Lo

Highlights of my K.L. Trip

1. Sushi & Sashimi buffet - I didnt even care that it wasnt all that great - it was a BUFFET. I mean I am a Koppikar, and it was Unlimited and it was Sushi - so, I basically had sushi for every meal. And dim-sum .... and laksa curry.... and cheesecake. Hmmmm, now I know why I put on weight even tho everyone says sushi isnt fattening.

2. Working out with Farhan Akhtar - hehe, gotted his trainer who used to be ish's ex-trainer to spot me for crunches. Of course i got huffy when he said i need to do like 600. everyone knows that its not the crunches, its the food you eat and he did NOT see me at the buffet table!!!

3. Shoes - sigh.... this was really the best part and i have to take pix of all my beeeutifoool shoes - you should see the ones that got away. Gotted seven pairs for myself and a pair each for mommy, Stupedous Rash, the basst frend and J.

4. Mission Impossible 3 - watching missh w/ SRK was sooo not the highlight but well, I had to say it.

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home