Wednesday, January 31, 2007

moving moving moving

ok - i'm going to get back to blogging - its been hard becos do i reeeeeally want to record my daily battles with contractors from hell - my apartment gives me nightmares. and then peppercorn is now no longer a manageable size - i suspect i waddle. A LOT!!! feel bad i used to razz the Josh about her catwalk changing to a aelephantwalk now.

So, anyway - since life is no longer just maragiratsandmiaows - well, miaows still there and freaking out over the multiple cupboards at prashanti lodging & boarding and margaritas also still there except they now the non-alcoholic type and the baaast frend is like why would u spend 120rs over frozen nimbu-paani!!! it just makes me feel better thassswhy.

so, anyway - notice how being pregnant makes me ramble!!! shall be moving to new blog - address is www.peppercornjournal.blogspot.com

soon!!!

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home