Thursday, March 10, 2005

And another weekend almost here!!

My last loong weekend was so sin-free that I promptly fell sick on monday morning - my system just cannot handle zero alcolohol.
Last Friday was vegging out on sofa with GJ and planning her birthday which is almost here and then trying to get her to plan my birthday which is six months away... then we decided that our converstaion was getting very limited (we are both currently not doing very many things, which should be obvious by now because otherwise I would never have time to actually write about the things I was doing - time and of course my biggest open secret- procrastination) so we went for dinner to Crepe Station. Which was sucky, but I had to give it a second shot since any place can always have an off day when I visit the first time. Anyway, no more visits please - it serves reheated crepes for chrissakes!!! how hard is it people, to just make a nice, fresh crepe.
After that, we went to this new desert place outside Out of The Blue which is an old restaurant next to Olive, which is a old fancy restaurant that I really really like but cannot afford anymore (diving, diving, diving - If I say it enough times a day, i will hopefully stop buying shoes). So, anyway we got some Mars choclate cake, which wasnt very nice and debated marriage and babies and gj's birthday plans some more and had TEA!!! super nish, way to go!!! that a half dive right there!! yip yip
Then Saturday I spent with husband dearest doing well...... nothing and saving lotsa money(and there is the whole dive)
Sunday, I spent the whole day with Sarika's baby Inaya who's so cute and not a lump anymore - she smiles, and sleeps and pulls her hair and sleeps and tries on roll on to her side and well, thats it. So, I had very many baby cravings and then the weekend was over and I had a teensy-weensy viral infection which meant I could pretty much spend the rest of the week lolling about in bed and order husband dearest about.... ha ha haha ha(evil laugh)

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home