Thursday, April 07, 2005

ADD at work

i swear i have ADD - i actually work for 10 mins before i need to say something clever - not that my blog is clever, its just a rambling blog - tra-la-la-la breezy!!pretty!!! if my blog wore clothes it would right now be wearing a sleeveless floral print top in mul (no sequins) and a white crushed cotton skirt - silver jingly belt optional.

i put in a site meter thats free ahehahehah!! and note i have nearly 50 hits!! i just cant belive my populairty with meself and merash!!

and for the few ppl who read and are not me and rash, i just have to say that she be featuring most prominently in the blog and life becos she features most prominetely on my msn messenger - god bless bill gates, the people at toshiba and closed door to my cabin and multiple window pop-up software on my toshiba. So talk to me on msn, or yahoo i have no preferenaces between the two and u can also be rich and famous on the blog of note!! except that you wont be rich. Nor Famous. And its not a blog of note... but it will be after i die and then how sorry will you be??? huh? huh?

ok, now i have to get back to calculating stuff for work and stuff. but i'll be back - oh and also europe is in recession becos of the euro being high against the dollar and making sitting in ashiana the only affordable vacation and nobody is buying clothes ergo i have not much to do - last year i was a whirling dervish

3 He said She said:

At 7:04 AM, Blogger rushes said...

dang!...had to refresh the window only twice before i managed to read this one!...thats only two hits darlingest coozhin! i'm going to add a few more comments to make up...
love ya to pieces!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger rushes said...

ok...and your counter just hit 50. do i get freebies?

 
At 7:10 AM, Blogger Nish said...

ok kitta, i no charge for next slap&tickle session - unless its me
i mean me getting slapped & tickled

 

Post a Comment

<< Home