Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Dating Again!!

I only had two boy-friends - one a total shit, which kind of made me really really appreciate the next one who for all the flopping about on a sofa and making what-he-thinks-are-adoring-faces while asking for seconds, can actually be quite a cutey!! which is sort of what made me be like, ok i will spend the rest of my life with you, provided you keep me in shoes forever and ever!!

So, I never really dated. Sad but true - however, dont cry for me, argentina because now I am dating again - only fully girl-on-girl action happeneing!!! It all started when the girls I have all moved away, two to NYC, my bestest to the capital and another bestest to juhu!!! shit - nobody to go grab a drink and talk about nothing with.... and I seriously miss that stuff. So, I started - the cultivation of the girlfriendship...

All chaperoned at first with premier girlfriend - but now I am being brave and going out with them all by myself, to Olive, to Zenzi, to Hawiin, to Ghetto - dude, I am just like all over the place!!! So far, there are no commitments and all the dates have ended with a promise of future dates without any definte dates which is good - takes the pressure off... but I realised girl-dating is soooo much more different - have to make sure glossy straightedned hair is in top form, shoes are not ragged (AS IF!!hehehe) clothes not repeated, whereas with a boy I would simply have to show up!!!! but its fun - can indulge in regular amount of alcoholism without the whole, oh will they think i am a slut bit tho!!!

Only thing missing is the no heavy petting bit - for that I have to come back home waaaaaah!!

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home