Tuesday, September 20, 2005

My Best Friends Wedding - Part 3

what can i say - my enthusiasm for pix was stymied by the fact that
a) too much running around
b) bloody camera very bulky for a digi-cam and have to keep taking in and out of giant golden super-expensive-bag-bought-for-sole-purpose-of storing-camera-at-such-formal-indian-and kitschy-partee-functions-where-golden-bag-is-not-out-of-place.

Moral of story - not to be trusting me for pictorial evidence but being in there in person. sorry, girls!!!
but here is very nice one of me and The Josh, to be Mrs. Oberoi in like half hour and being so utterly gorgeous and brave and all swarowski-kaleereified about it, it almost made me cry!!!
the bride and i

ah, who am i kidding, i did!!! it was just beeeeeeooooootiful the wedding - will scrounge for pix and upload - hey, this is still the wedding of the year so pix are valid all the way till december

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home