Tuesday, May 10, 2005

City reeling under horny stressed cops who cant control themselves

STUPID GROUNDNUTS!!!
husband gotted me some groundnuts last nite (he has evil plans of killing the heathy diet by getting yummy stuff and ergo keeping me fat and not sexy in eyes of other men)... and bloody groundnuts must have been dirty or something - now my throat is sore and i ish sniffling and overall in need of looong nap - and evil sofa in cabin is tempting me with cosy busy dirt brown upholstery....sigh!!! but work we must.

I really have to say whats up with the Bombay police - dude!!!!!!1 they used to be the sweetest things - break a signal all I had to do was say saheb saheb flutter eyelashes and i would get off with a parat karu naka and 20bucks (i have frends who have even gottn off with giving imported smokes - hehehehe).

but now they are catching young girls who are coming all the way from ghatkopar to marine drive to hang out with boyfriend and raping them???? at 3pm - DUDE!!!!
Now i really dont know if it is the short skirts we girls (not me cos my legs not skinny enough) are wearing or the fact that we go to marine drive because you know in the good old days girls not from marine drive did not go to marine drive or that the dance bars are shutting down but man are they frustrated!!!! they actually grabbed some woman's boobs at Thane - i'm like DUDE!!!! she was with her husband, she was like 40years old so dont think they were like Pamela Andersenish at all -

hello, can we please have a small castration ceremony seminar for the Police Force - either that or a lobotomy - I am sure they can get a group discount..... A destressing seminar - NOT!!! what are they stressed about? they just reach out and grab women like they are those squeezy tenshun balls. Not done you creeps just not done.

To cheer myself up, I did try and read the back page gossipy news but gave up when I heard Paris Hilton is visiting BBay to launch her fragrance - why would anyone want to buy anything from someone who looks like this? at best it would be eau de hoe???

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home