Wednesday, May 11, 2005

Just found out that the ohsohappeneing and therefore supercrowded and overpriced Polly esthers is a night club chain in the US frequented by drunken teenagers and out of towners (sez so in link, not me) .... hehehe which means my insticnts were spot on when I had exactly one drink, had smelly tammy step on my pretty toes exposed in open sandals (also pretty) and decide this place too non-happeneing for me!

Did you know that out super-cool and again waaaaaaaay overpriced olive also has ripped off the logo from a bar in SF?

i know i never talk about my work but today was screamworthy - would really want to post for a job where i can be island unto myself and not needing anyone!!! Have to co-ordinate with some random ass 100crore company having own lift in office which means all the people there drunk on power of being part of 100crore company and own indpendent office lift. Trying to get fabric out of them is like extracting wisdom teeth from me - oho, its there its there they just wont part with it. DAMMIT - the chappie there actually had the guts to tell me not to be rude and hung up..... me?? how dare he!!!!!!! - i'm the only one allowed to hangup on people.
This is after I was on hold for 10minutes while I was transferred from person to person trying to figure out when I could get some canvas to send to be printed at HIS NOMINATED PRINTER (if you can read between the lines it says bc bc bc between each word but I polite girl - no abuse except when driving when it is gloves off)

So, I had to call him back and say ji, ji, ji after each work - having got the nisha brand of supersarcastic politeness in hindi, he also got all polite and said ya ya fabric sending by 2pm...still awaiting....

need
new
job
with
no
idiots
involved

on chirpier note, stupendous rash swings into town tomorrow to spread mirth, bonhomie and all-around cheer for her mommy and me.. It being the bday of the fabulous Pebapachi (shit shit now have to do post on fabulous my mommy) next week we all going to Lonavla on supposed to be girly weekend but been hijacked into Shenoy-Koppikar...need to have more emphasis on Koppikar, as in Koppikar-Shenoy weekend to be bearable.
Will need to pack super-saver pack of maragaritamix!!!!!!

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home