Saturday, June 25, 2005

More Adventure of Crazy Lift Lady & Stupendous Side-Kick

Stupendous Rash flew into town on her annual June visit, and life went spinning into a whirl of gossip sessions, shopping, cheap non-fattening beer and meeting up with other friends.

So this week has been E&E (exhilarating and Exhausting) and I have not blogged simply because I have been living my life. Its crazy, it is tension filled and I love it.

So Friday was spent wishfully thinking that it would pour and the metrologist (or is it meteorologist and why is it that - because they predict weather not meteors?) said it would pour like crazy and people were advised not to get out of the house for useless work. Which meant you know, whoring bloody low-value sweaters… and instead dashing off to Sassanian Irani café for some rocking double cheese double omlets, kheema, chincken dhansak, mutton cutlets and very many bun maskas and chai – ooooooooh, I love Irani cafes. Such high-fat zones that we cant even stress about it and just indulge…

Then we wanted to do rasta shopping at Colaba Causeway but hello, where to be leaving the Naughty Boy? (He has just had his booty smashed in the day before where I was very strong & adult and ohsoshivaji Park-marathi sahib sahib and dragged offending Naughty Boy booty smasher to police station to make righteous anger-driven complaint. Creepy 4000rs per month earning driver turned out to have even creepier employer who mis-heard my name as my famous sister and invited me to his hotel room for re-imbursement – like, yea, whatever!!! )
So, we zoom into the Taj driveway (hotel, not Mahal – I don’t think the Taj Mahal has valet) and gaved car for valet and sneaked off from Louis Vuitton entrance hehehehahhahaha (evil laugh)… Then we went and got cheap sun-glasses, earrings a nd Pani-puri!!! and then we gaved 9rupees in coins to giant sardar valet and zoomed off - so ishmart we are.

Then we went for some economy boosting at Hawaiin Shack where we never have to worry about running out of conversation.

The rain though – is just not letting up and all of Gujrat is flooded, which reminds me that goods supposed to reach my factory are not reaching and also a hilariously prejudiced joke involving Hitler in Baroda. But my blog is prejudice free (unless it is rickshaw drivers or ugly people, or you know people whose opinions are different from mine). So, no, no – but if you really want to hear it email me.

More later!!!

1 He said She said:

At 10:39 AM, Blogger rushes said...

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!!! Totally missing you meri darlink! Now to be totally starting on planning your next trip to me! :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home