Tuesday, June 14, 2005

I ish losing another frend!!!

Its true and official - buyer of labels has proposed marriage and babies and lovely holidays and happy times to my baaaaaast frend since we were 10 and now she is going away!!!!!! WAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!
I mean I know it is only to Juhu, but it is still far away from Mt. Carmel which is five minutes away from me and a whole lot more mentally if you consider that I have been warned that she will need to spend time with VO instead of me for next 1 year to get to know each other. Which means I will have to start carrying cough syrup in lift and trap unsuspecting mucis channel VJs again!!!

The engagement is next week and I see impending doom filled with lovely fabrics and sequins and tear drop emeralds ahead. Many changes are happeneing in my life and my little heart cant handle it... I am already losing her - I can tell by the fact that she is no longer sprawled on my sofa most weeknights digging into peperoni pizza, chaffing cheap wine and cracking up over Friends reruns.

However, since she has to get hitched considering she is nearly the same age that I am which is 2 years away from the big three-o, I could not be happier and hope VO knows just how lucky he is to get my baaaaaaaast frend. Very many happy times ahead for both of you - love you GJ - you ish miy superstar!!

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home