Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Q: Why i clean my feet?

A: I suffer from chronic foot-in-mouth disease.

like when I met jharna two weeks ago and she was with some guy who did not look familiar from any angle and he was all lovely warm hellos, we met at Diwali - I happily said oh, sorry - I only remeber that guy who helped me with my cards... umm, I was that guy responded still not familiar-looking boy. OOOPS!!! I ranned back to my mango cheesecake.

And now I have to be on my baaast behaviour becos I am not to be revealing my true bhangi, idiot avatar to the baaast friends baaast beau. So, we are chatting and baast friend swishes into room with her lovely hair and rosy cheeks and hot top and beau says in Hindi - badi haaat lag rahi hai (in full punju-ishtyle) and I cracked up and was like oh i get it i get it like in Bunty&bubbli and her put-on punjabi accent - to which i got one blank look and one shut-up-u-idiot-and-admire-ceiling look!!! cos you see he wasnt putting it on - that is actually how they say hot in his part of JVPD scheme.

I thinking I have to now keep mouth full at all times with food or alcohol throught wedding to preempt any more foot-in-mouth fox-poxes. Or you know, just keep buying the really expensive Origins gigner souffle foot scrub!!!

3 He said She said:

At 1:39 PM, Blogger Xara said...

Gosh! I haven't stopped laughing ever since I started your blog! You're waaaay tooo funny woman!

 
At 5:38 AM, Blogger Nish said...

Thanks for the compliments - if you are in Bombay, please to be calling us for parties with alcohol-like water...flowing that is, not diluted!!!

 
At 6:56 AM, Blogger rushes said...

ABSOLUTEMENT! Any fan of Nish-pish is certainly entitled to buy the Stupendous and Fabulous Duo alcoholic beverages! It is a pleasure and a privilege!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home