Friday, June 24, 2005

Sorry, boys this ride is closed

Date: 23/6/05
Venue: J W Marriot
Theme: Diamonds, the bigger the better
Oh Oh, occassion: Joshi-Oberoi engagement

So, The Josh was dined, wined and winneded over and she is now officially engaged. This took 6 long months and very sadly i whose permission should be the most sought after only gotted 1 free meal out of it... which is why I hit the smoked salmon cups with major venganace, and the yummy shawarma and the wine bar and the prawns with thermidor sauce and the biryani and the thai curry.
Oh, the rest of engagemnt was all very nice also...since I am to be mature and sophisticated best friend (hmmmm, wonder how long that will last??) I do not have any adventures - except for how we disposed of 4 rows of smoked salmon cups each one 12 cups deep and husband dearest very carefully threw away cups and hid evidence hehahhehaheh (evil laugh). I was gracoius and with blow-dried hair and manicured nails and allover elegance and charm....
VO, GJ, Fabulous Nish with blow dried hair

Then I got borrd - behaving well can do that to me, so I wented over to wine bar and said hello, wine-bar-take-carer, can you please be slipping me some wine please - and he did, and then after and after i was not so bored and even got mr. joshi who had been strictly forbidden to talk to scoth-bar-take-carer to give small wave to scotch bar and voila, magically he had scotch in front of him ...which made both of us not so borrrd people. I really belive that 2 glasses of wine make the world a better place, even if the theme is diamonds and I console myself with my not-quite-1-carat-diamond since I only sell dumb-low-value sweaters. i say always to be having the wine when looking at the small diamonds on owns hand and the big ones on others hand, necks, ear lobes and all other possibly exposed body parts.

Oh, oh and Mid-day reported that Akshay Kumar is Vikas's baaast frend and will be coming for shaadi and he actually did with twinkle and his pic is right here.
Akki Baby

Oh, oh and I tooked this pic of happy engaged couple and here it is and I assume VO is looking at GJ but what is she looking at?
oh boy that looks good

Anyway, the wedding is in goa and if you want to come, please to start cultivating my friendship... as best friend i still have some pull left!!

3 He said She said:

At 1:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

darling,

keep the details comin for those of us far far away!!!

reemu!!

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger lulu said...

great to hear of gj's engagement. please pass on my congrats to her, nish.

 
At 1:44 AM, Blogger lulu said...

btw, totally LOVED the caption of your post. you are hilarious!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home