Saturday, May 28, 2005

An interview meme

I am discovering the excitement of doing memes - this is a interview one by Secret Agent Josephine that I shamelessly begged to be part of and she has very nicely interviewed me - haha, but you can all pretend that i blurted out my need to be famous and that I begged and imagine that I am - famous, and so cool that people all over the world are dying to know what I really, really think (yes, platform shoes are sooooo out)

Here it is:

1. Is it margaritas and mallows? If not (or if so) decribe how and why you chose that name? Sounds like a nice treat to me... if I could drink a margarita, which I can't.
It is margaritas and miaows - margaritas is for the drink... because of my hispanic fixation (one of my closest friends is hispanic, i love nachos, the gypsy kings and all things tequila-related) but margaritas is really a blanket word for all drinking related activities and miaows is for my cats - seems like most of my life is spent running after them and their needs and they can be so funny and adorable sometimes. I just love alliterations, so I thought up this name.

2. Have you ever named a car? If so what was it and what did you name it? If not, what would you name a car that's in your life every day?
Yes, my car is named Naughty Boy. He's really a boy always getting into scrapes and is very nice boy, most times. A little bit of a drunk like me (because he consumes so much fuel) and sometimes he lets me down like when his clutch plate stops working when I have to leave from a party at 1am but overall we have loads of fun together.

3. Close your eyes and type the first word that comes to mind. Then explain yourself. No cheating and re-typing!
Paris - I just need to walk around the markets and go to Laduree and eat at all the places recommended by Clotilde and avoid doing all the very touristy things I did my last time there. It's been a bit of an obsession for me and I take my five minute mental holidays there lately.

4.Fish gut marmelade or Toilet Paper Baklavah (sp?)?
Toilet paper baklavah? Because my cats would just not let me eat the fish gut marmalade in peace anyway.

5.What's your worst favorite chore and why?
Cleaning my cupboard - it's my dirty messy secret that i have a messy closet because otherwise I have the virgo fetish for having all that is visible really neat but what I cant see is a holy mess. So, I dread cleaning out my cupboard but its really fun when I get down to it because I discover old clothes, belts and little bits of fabric dumped away to make into new tops and spend ages trying everything on again and planning on a no-carb diet yet again.

And now if you want to tell me what I want to know about you,

The Official Interview Game Rules:
1. If you want to participate, leave a comment below saying "interview me."
2. I will respond by asking you five questions - each person's will be different.
3. You will update your journal/blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview others in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.

ask me, ask me

5 He said She said:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger rushes said...

...yes pleease interview me!!! I have read your interview and have been struck by an intense longing to answer inane questions for blog material!

...with bated breath!

 
At 12:41 PM, Blogger Nish said...

ok Stupendous Rash - you time starts now:

1. Which is your favourite word and why?
2. If you could only eat one thing for the rest of your life what would it be?
3. Would you rather be a drop-dead gorgeous model with no leg(I think hand-model) or really rich with no eyes?
4. What is your best dream so far?
5. Which is your favourite city in the world?

 
At 1:37 PM, Blogger rushes said...

Here's my Interview meme
sweetie..(the things i do for love i tell you!!!)

 
At 7:30 AM, Blogger Naked Street said...

Ask me Ask me toooo..... C I take care of your Stupendous Rash... So now u have to interview me too...

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Naked Street said...

Nish
I have replied to all ur questions on my blog so please be commenting

 

Post a Comment

<< Home