Monday, March 21, 2005

The bits I didn’t talk about earlier

And many many interesting events are happenieng which can get hotly debatable events after 4 bellinis and in a crowded bar with ear-splitting music!!!

The media-star friend is now being pursued by ‘AN ELGIBLE’ - and now eligible has gone and gifted her a fancy watch – with diamonds (industrial, husband dearest would say – industrial shindustrial!!! I’ll take it)

Fancy watch is also bearing a big famous Parisian brand name to make matter better… this is interesting – however media star didn’t accept fancy watch!!

Hehe, I live vicariously feeding on the dating stories of the friend. A few months ago, we had a jolly good discussion with Ian, from London on the concept of dating. I have never dated … If dating is defined as trying out someone new, with the new person being not so well known and definitely some time before the bonking commences!!

But now the friend is going on ‘dates’ with eligible and is reasonably interested to maintain the monthly meeting cycle. I am now super-dying of curiosity to check out the eligible.

However, the voice of reason or in this case the men who stay sober have vetoed letting ‘eligible’ into inner circle!!!
(hehehe, I’m so excited I’m part of an inner circle – finally I’m a part of something which is not leftovers from music class or sports which was mostly filled with inbred parsis who picked their noses and demented hair-dos)

Ack, spoil-sports – nopw I have to wait for another whole month before I can hear something more on ‘eligible’ – vicarious living is also been put on hold – what is a girl to do except get another margarita!!

1 He said She said:

At 2:53 AM, Blogger lulu said...

please do spill the beans on who this eligible bachelor your bollywood girlfriend is dating!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home