Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Feeding the blogmonster

Grrrrrr…. I cannot figure out how to get the bells and whistles on the blog of mine.
Isn’t it enough that I actually make time in my busy busy life to record my words and thoughts of profound wisdom and inanity.
I totally want to get pictures on the blog, so I can share pictures of my wonderful girls, all so pretty and drunk with anyone who wants to look – but guess what there is something called code which has lots of <<<< and >>>> and words like img and src and http thrown at me – hello, people – I cannot comprehend anything technological!!! Learning to boot up was an achievement, huisband dearest will always always wear the technopants in the house.
So, if there is anyone out there who can tell me how to do the following things:
a. Change the stupid template
b. Link to other blogs
c. Show pictures
d. Any other wonderous and strange things to make my blog look busy and happy and well-connected,
please call or email me. Because I need to feed this little online Frankenstein otherwise it not be happy when I look at other blogs with the bells and whistles

0 He said She said:

Post a Comment

<< Home