Tuesday, March 22, 2005

Cribbybitchywhinystillsexyme!!!

I’m so completely pissed off – idiot dumbass buyer (haha, I cant get dooced – I own the company) after making all of us run around for like three months – comes back with an order of like 2000pieces – u little s****f****a***l***s**o*aw***** - hope you like run out of toilet paper when u get the shits next and you will – heheheh – going to serve you extra spicy curry when you come for inspections in August.

I’m so tired of having to be nice and whore this stuff with a smile – when really what I want to do is grab their ugly mug from the behind of course wearing like industrial strength gloves so I don’t have to have like any physical contact with them and push that ugly mug through a wall – hard. H-a-r-d!!

I’m just tired of being indoors again and want to maybe go for a run instead of being all cooped up in a gym on a machine, so am going to just leave office now (hehehe, I do all thisshit from work because I’m too exhausted when I get back home plus have to dance attendance on the spouse ((going to change the moniker from the previously affectionate one soon)) –since it looks like being a good wife entails having to lose out on a whole half hour of beauty sleep just because the spouse has to leave for work early!!!!!!)

Crib crib crib – not like my dvd is fixed so I could atleast try and pretend like I would do some pilates – which I need to do – I’m thinking I have a tape-worm but not the bridget jones variety which makes her thin but more like just keeps asking to be fed, so I get hungry but then the evil tapeworm does not absorb the calories. Idiot evil tape-worm.

1 He said She said:

At 1:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Nish,
I've been enjoying all your posts... keep up the good work!
I love the way express yourself, your thoughts, your imagination.
I enjoyed reading the cat tales and also stuff that you've written abt baby inaya.

I always think of leaving a comment, never do it. But then, I had to comment on this one, coz i just found out something that we have in common- the evil tape worm!

take care,
Meg.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home