Wednesday, March 23, 2005

The three of us


Sid Rash Me
Originally uploaded by Nish1.
Here we are the corporate (being my good self, not goody-goody but goood self) and there are my 2 favourite living artists in the whole wide universe (which is a very subtle hint for them to start gifting me art) Rash and Sid. After battling the evil corportae machines in amreeka, the artistic and talented sid has finally managed to meet us after 6years - in which time he's pretty much lost all his hair and gained 30lbs.
And thats Rash - my rockstar+oneandonlylove+partygirl+ artist/designer
Sitting on christmas eve - yes, i know belated posting but i just learnt - bite me

2 He said She said:

At 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well atrleast u stopped talking about ur cats i was about to tell u go get a baby
btw i killed a dog

 
At 6:55 AM, Blogger Nish said...

who's this? would appreciate if u could leave ur name

 

Post a Comment

<< Home