Monday, May 23, 2005

happy bday little pilitdh

When I was born i was just the cutest baby in the world (my mommy said, my mommy said) and when i was 6months old another cute baby popped out - Milind. He was all round and fat and I dont remeber much about him (since i was 6months old) but I do know he followed me everywhere i wented on my fat little fours.

When we were two, I inisisted on being picked up and carried everywhere by our granny and little Milind who haaad to do everything I did also wanted to be picked up - and me, already the thinking baby's sex symbol would tell him - if muktaai is carrying me, its not possible for her to carry you, is it? well, is it? Poor milind would go no, and i would ride in granny arms all over!! while poor milind would waddle around on his fat little legs in vain hope of me maybe descending. But princesses never gave up their exalted positions.

When we were 6 & 7, we discovered star wars...Being the only girl meant I got to be princess Leia and our grand-parents bed used to be our Millenium Falcon. Milind was Luke Skywalker and we actually had a light saber!!! Vikobaba was darthvader/ emperor/ storm=trooper hehehe (very wicked) and Luke Skywalker always rescued me. We were all brother sister so Han Solo never emerged, sigh!!!

When we got older, Milind suddenly lost all nice round baby fat and became swimming champion and gotted many awards and also gotted very brainy and big iit engineer but he never forgot hus dumb big sister and always gotted me nice gifties.

now he all married to pretty megha and they happily married in three's company situation in bay area and are also celebrating their first happy wedding anniversary today.

So, happy birthday milind, happy anniversary to both of you, congrats on the new house and hope you have many many wonderful years together. love u guys

1 He said She said:

At 4:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwww. Thanks sis! Sniff. Both me and megha were crying by the time we reached the end of your article. We cousins may not say it aloud for fear that you may actually hear us... but you the bestest sis in the whooooooooooooole world! Well, you and Rush together. Keep writing. And not abt me. you can make even a lamppost sound like a hollywood star. so write em sis. And be assured you'll have seven silent cousins reading it with pride :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home